Our largest upright, the FEURICH 133 – Concert, delivers exceptional bass response and a large sound to rival many small grand pianos. Sophisticated CNC milling techniques on the iron frame result in a purity of tone in the bass not found on other uprights. The use of special rust-free strings, as well as various other technical innovations set this instrument apart from the competition.
- Extra large construction for exceptionally large sound
- Special Paulello-designed “Rust-free” string wire
- FEURICH designed action with no plastic components
- Duplex Scaling for extra brilliance in tone
- Sophisticated iron frame design for purity in bass register
- Integrated anti-glare LED Lamp
- Soft Fall System
- celeste pedal for quiet playing mode––perfect for sensitive neighbours!
The 133 – Concert is perfectly suited to schools and conservatories, as well as small concert and recording venues. Its sound rivals that of many small grand pianos and its touch provides excellent dynamic response with a fast repetition.
The FEURICH 133 – Concert is available in black, with brass fittings and red felts, or chrome fittings and grey felts and can easily be fitted with the optional FEURICH silencer system.